All registrations to the ICSGCE are accepted by email to email@example.com no later than 23:59:59 (Beijing Time) on the date of the annouced registration deadline. Registration by phone will NOT be accepted. Please make sure to carefully read all the following information at first.
For your final paper to be published, at least one of the authors of the paper must register for ICSGCE. All fees are in USD or in RMB.
Please download the documents below if you received the notification of acceptance:
Registration Fees for ICSGCE 2024
|Before 30 June 2024 USD/RMB
|After 30 June 2024 USD/RMB
|Author (IEEE Member/Committes)
|Author (IEEE Student Member)
|Additional Paper (Each)
|Additional Page (Each)
|Extra Proceedings (Each set)
1) Student rate is given to the participant who is the first author or the presenter with student card.
2) Paper Length Limitation: One regular paper can cover the limited pages: 7 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Any additional pages will incur an extra charge of USD70 (500 RMB) per extra page as shown above.
3) One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one-set printed Proceedings of ICSGCE or one journal copy.
4) One regular registration allows the registered author to participate in the conference. The co-author(s) or any other person(s) who is(are) going to attend the conference is(are) required to register for the conference as listener(s).
5) VISA or Mastered Credit Card is accepted by the Conference.
Please make sure to send the completed Registration Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of the annouced registration deadline. After this date, registrations may be accepted but need to contact in advance.
Payments can be made in USD or RMB. Please download the Registration Form, where you can find the acceptable method for payment. Please indicate your paper ID code in your payment and SEND the scanned payment proof to email@example.com no late than 23:59:59 on the date of the annouced registration deadline by e-mail attachment.
Please note that for on-site registrations only cash payments will be accepted, no other type of payment will be accepted.
Returns and Cancellation
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary.
• Cancellation before August 30th, 2024 will be acceptable, 70% refund for cancellations received before and on September 10th. There will be no refunds for cancellation after September 10th, 2024.
• The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
• The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
Returns and Cancellation
• Please take care of your safety and all personal belongs, and wear your name tags during the whole conference. No responsiblity or liability is accepted by conference organizer in respect of any loss or damage.
You will receive a confirmation email on your registration and payment from the Conference once your payment is confirmed.
Your confirmation email will serve as your receipt until you receive a hard copy at the conference registration desk.
• Each attendee must register separately.
• You must print the official confirmation of registration e-mail and bring it with you to the on-site registration desk!